Monday, August 18, 2008

Ok so Joos always makes me smile


Ok ok ok ok ok...no matter how bad of a night you might be having, when you find THIS on the internet you can't help but smile.

My very dear friend William Joos is without a doubt the best photographer I've come into contact with.  PLEASE check out his website.  This was his thesis show work-and I love how Sarah Jones and I are exhibiting the "same sex relationship" here.  Well- if I was gonna do that with anyone, you'd be it JONES!  well...maybe.  For all of you who are confused...my head is on Sarah's body and her head is on my (Savannah thesis weight) body.  And I can't get over how clean this photo makes my house look.  AND my baby Venus' pose in the background!  HYSTERICAL!  Seriously-you all must check him out.


1 comment:

~John said...

Brandon and I are extremely upset by this ludicrous and absolutely absurd statement of Joo's superiority. Well, Brandon doesn't know yet, but HE WILL BE!!! Just kidding, Joos is, unequivocally, the man.


That, and the Morocco satellite image is - amazing.