Monday, August 18, 2008

Give MAMA a JOB!



"Leave it to me as I find a way to be
Consider me a satellite, forever orbiting
I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me
Guaranteed"
-Eddie Vedder, Guaranteed 
 

My friend Tara (fellow SCADie) and I are going to start shooting some weddings together.  More info to come!  She's designing a little flyer for us (she also does graphic design...God I totally should have done that) that I shall post here when it is finished.  TELL YOUR MARRYING-TYPE FRIENDS (bc mamas got BILLS)!

That's going to be all for tonight...feeling a bit emotionally "under the weather" I shall say.  SO you know what that means!  Time for some good 'ol healthy BOTTLING UP OF FEELINGS!  HOORAY!

haha...and do you all notice that this picture looks JUST like the other wedding picture I took/posted a few days ago?  Disturbing. 





Oh, but before I go-you all should check THIS out.  Pretty friggin' amazing.

No comments: