Monday, January 26, 2009

Honey you are the sea

"If there were no God, it would have been necessary to invent him."
-Voltaire

In response to several weeks of "scratch disk almost full errors" I decided to do some house cleaning on my mac.  In moving some folders to my one of my portable hard drives I came across this little gem hidden away in the depths of my 500gb lacie.  

I opened it because I was curious after looking at the name (god.tiff).  I remember a frantic 3 day bender of high-res scanning all the film that was remotely interesting before I left SCAD's really awesome facilities.  I imagine this was done during this time. This was two frames of a scanned strip of 120 film, and I thought it was a rather interesting juxtaposition of images.  Still needs some work, but pretty neat nonetheless. 

No comments: